Job Title: Service Agent
Reports To: Washstand Manager
Job Summary –
The primary responsibilities of this position is to provide an important service to our customers. His/her basic job responsibility is to provide Total Customer Satisfaction by properly servicing a variety of vehicles on a timely basis following Avis’s established Quality Assurance program.
Job Duties –
- Wash and detail vehicles inside and out for the ‘ready line’.
- Ensure the ready line is fully stocked with a variety of clean and safe vehicles for customers.
- Inspect all vehicles for body damage, if rentable, record the damage on the car care inspection form.
- Report and mark all vehicle mechanical problems.
- Tag and turn in lost and found items left in or outside the vehicles.
- Provide valet service to customers; shuffle vehicles for customer use; assist in breakdown situations, as required.
- Maintaining and promoting a positive working relationship with all Avis personnel.
- Provide car operation instructions and attend to customers’ needs when necessary.
- Performs other duties related in efforts to enhance our customer service and provide Total Customer Satisfaction.
- Ability to read, comprehend, write, English.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work varied hours/days weekends and holidays as company dictates.
- Ability to display initiative, follow instructions and work with limited supervision.
- Organized time management skills.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) Preferred
- No experience required
- Valid Driver’s License for a minimum of 1 year
- Age 22 or older
When starting with Avis Cayman as a Rental Agent, you’ll start earning between CI$8.50 – $9.50 per hour. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.